-N
I know so many people are shocked about the news of my husband and I getting a divorce but trust, this was the best decision for us. We fell apart at the seams and saw sides of eachother we didn't know existed or thought we had grown out of. I won't go into the private details here but know that it wasn't pretty. I guess the truth is that we completely changed as people over the years and grew apart. It's better at this point to move on with our lives and not look back. We all deserve happiness and I refuse to be the exception to that rule just because it doesn't meet the expectations of others. Divorce is never the ideal situation and for a long time I never even considered it as an option but things happen and make you thankful that the option exists. This was my decision and I'm ok with it. I'm happy and moving forward with my life. I'm thankful for the good times and I learned valuble lesons in the bad that I will carry forward with me in the future.
0 Responses

Post a Comment