-N
The world is a strange, confusing, and sad place sometimes. It's amazing how God puts people or things in your life whether directly or indirectly to make an impact on you. It never ceases to amaze me how much we learn from one another about our selves. I have learned so much over the past few weeks about how much being a mother really truly means to me. I think it's one of those things that can be taken for granted at times for those of us who don't suffer from infertility or are faced with the loss of a child. There is one little girl about to lose her life to cancer and she means the world to me... I've never even met her. She's taught me to be a better mother, more patient and understanding. She's taught me not to take things for granted and appreciate folding a load of laundry ELEVENTYBILLION times because The Muffin thinks it's fun to grab things and run away. I want to snuggle her more cloesly and more often, I want to spend more meaningful time with her and less time at work. I cherish every smile, every "mean face", every squeal... everything. Her mother has taught me what strength is and what a true, unwaivering faith in GOD looks like. I can't even begin to imagine what this family is going through but I do pray for their peace and their daughters comfort. Thank you for sharing your daughters story, she's touched so many.

Labels: , , ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment