-N
There is kind of this point in your life where who you are and who you want to be start to battle it out for the prime possition. The problem is that Im still trying to figure out what this end result is supposed to be. It's somewhere between extraordinary wife, super mom and ideal employee in an industry I never felt I fit the bill for.

I'm the type that hates to make mistakes or do something wrong which usually ends up making my life harder because it limits my growth potential. It's been hard for me to let that go but I'm really working towards it. I'm trying to let the art and soul take over which is what I fell in love with in the first place. I can't be so focused on the tangibles because they will come on their own when I shed myself of their stress.

I know exactly what needs to be done but I don't quite know how to do it. It's the part of who I am struggling so hard against who I will become. I'm driven and I'm determined. I will get there!

- N via iPhone
Labels: , , ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment