-N
Today was one of those days that by the end of it you are emotionally spent but all you can do is lay in bed thinking about the stupid day when all you want is to go to sleep so the day can be over.

Truth be told, I'm having a harder time readjusting to being back home than I did adjusting to the Arizona move. It's really hard to leave your life that you made for yourself to go back to the place you were trying to escape from in the first place. We've been here for 6 months and one would think it would start to get easier but I find myself getting frustrated and stressed out over little things. Work is just that, work. My paasion for my job is fading and I'm feeling really uninspired right now. I'm really hoping that Monday brings new light to my eyes and helps to get me out of my funk.

I recently made a commitment to one of my trainers to start working towards my lesson certification as well as my advanced make up certification and I'm almost embarassed to see her next week knowing how I feel right now. I have so much going on in my head that I have this creative block right now.

I need to figure myself out. I see some heavy meditation in my future.

- N via iPhone

Labels: ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment