-N
A fabulous cup of coffee
A good conversation with a girlfriend
Ridiculously long hot baths
Snuggling up with a good book, glass of wine and my husband by my side
Each and every one of my eyeshadows
Craving something, eating it, and loving every moment
The quiet moments with my husband when we just look at eachother
Elle's pigtails
Laughing so hard you cry and then it hurts
Interpritave dance in the car with my sister
Tea in any form
The way you feel after Yoga
A few quiet minutes in the day to my self to just be
Hearing "that song" that makes you want to get up and dance
Making someone feel good about themself though make up
Hearing Elle laugh
Learning something new
Pictures

I've realized that lately I've been enjoying less of the little things in life and spending way too much time worrying and stressing about the bigger things in life that I can't control anyway. I'm not spending enough time doing any of the above things and I realized this last night when I was laughing so hard I was crying, and then it hurt and thinking to myself that it had been such a long time since I had laughed that hard. Then I couldn't even remember the last time I'd laughed so hard... and it made me sad. My goal for myself is to focus on the joy the little things bring me and make sure to really live and be in the present. You can't possibly enjoy these things when you are so worried about 5,10,15 minutes, days, weeks, months from now.
Labels: ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment