-N
Means a sick mommy too. I'm so happy the Muffin is feeling better and has energy again but it's so hard to keep up when you are JUST coming down with whatever they had. I always feel awful when I get sick after she's been sick, knowing how it was that she felt and there was nothing I could do to make it go away. At least we have medicine that takes away coughing and congestion. Poor kiddos! I feel like I've been non-stop for the past week or so and I'm thankful to have today off to rest and hopefully fight this thing off. Being sick is the last thing I need. To add to the stress our hours at work are still cut so if I am sick and miss a day I wont have enough hours to qualify us for health insurance next month. It's so frustrating! Then, just to pile a little more on, we have a HUGE event this weekend which means non stop go go go. I'm really just bitching and complaining a lot because it makes me feel better to bitch and complain when I feel awful.

On a more positive note, the new VIVA's launched and are a huge success! We are selling them like crazy and at our morning meeting on Monday, I was super happy to announce that we have gone from #8 to #2 in the region for VG sales and that is a HUGE increase. HUGE like, they have never seen a counter make such a huge move in such a short period of time. The counter that is #1 is ahead by a lot but I'm not letting it stop us. We have so much momentum going right now that I think we can close the gap significantly. I'm really proud of my team for making such huge strides. It's just so important to remember all of the amazing things that one lipstick or gloss can provide to a person in need. www.macaidsfund.org for more information
Labels: ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment